Liceul Internațional Integritas este centru de examinare SAT
Examenul standardizat al elevilor din liceul nostru este SAT, recunoscut la nivel mondial și care la noi în țară se echivalează cu bacalaureatul românesc prin Ministerului Educației Naționale. În urma acestei echivalări elevii pot să opteze pentru a studia la facultățile din România sau din străinătate.
Mai jos sunt informații suplimentare în limba engleză despre regulamentul SAT din partea CollegeBoard.
About the SAT test
The SAT is a standardized test widely used for college and university admissions in the United States as well as various other countries. The test is intended to measure college readiness on two counts:
1. What one has studied during 12 years of school of education and
2. whether he / she would be able to complete a college degree program.
Remaining Sunday Test dates for the 2021-2022 academic year:
- December 4, 2021 Registration deadline November 4, 2021
- March 12, 2022 registration deadline February 11, 2022
- May 7, 2022 registration deadline April 8, 2022
How to register to take the SAT Test on Sunday
Sunday testing is available for test-takers who are unable to take the SAT on Saturday for religious reasons.
For first time Sunday SAT test registration:
• Create an account by visiting collegeboard.org
• Follow the prompts on the website to register to take the SAT test on Saturday and choose any available test center
• After you have completed the registration process and have been provided a registration number, call College Board’s student hotline 866-756-7346 or 212-713-7789
• Request for your registration to be changed from Saturday to Sunday.
o The agent will provide you with an escalation number
o The agent will email you a link where you will need to submit a clergy letter
o Liceul International Integritas’ test center code is 59311
• College Board will send you an email confirmation whether the change was approved or they need further information anywhere around 5-7 business days.
Registering a second time:
• Log on to collegeboard.org
• Follow the prompts to register
Please visit Requesting Sunday Testing https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/register/special-circumstances/request-sunday-testing for form information.
For Romania the total fee to take the SAT test without the essay is $101
SAT Examination Sections
In the SAT test, you will need to answer questions from following ares:
SAT Reading Test
• This test is about how you receive an information, what you think about it and how you use the information provided. All Reading Test questions are multiple choice and based on passages.
• Some passages are paired with other passages.
• Informational graphics, such as tables, graphs, and charts, accompany some passages—but no math is required.
• Prior topic-specific knowledge is never tested.
• The Reading Test is part of the Evidence-Based Reading and Writing section.
SAT Writing and Language Test
• The SAT Writing and Language Test ask you to perform three things: 1. Read, 2. Find Mistakes and Weaknesses and 3. Fix the errors.
• All questions are multiple choice and based on passages.
• Some passages are accompanied by informational graphics, such as tables, graphs, and charts—but no math is required.
• Prior topic knowledge is never tested.
• The Writing and Language Test is part of the Evidence-Based Reading and Writing section.
• View SAT Writing and Language Test Sample Questions
• The SAT Math Test covers a range of math practices, with an emphasis on problem solving, modeling, using tools strategically, and using algebraic structure.
• Most math questions will be multiple choice, but some—called grid-ins—ask you to come up with the answer rather than select the answer.
• The Math Test is divided into two portions: Math Test–Calculator and Math Test–No Calculator.
• Some parts of the test include several questions about a single scenario.
The Math Test will focus in depth on the three areas of math that play the biggest role in a wide range of college majors and careers:
• Heart of Algebra, which focuses on the mastery of linear equations and systems.
• Problem Solving and Data Analysis, which is about being quantitatively literate.
• Passport to Advanced Math, which features questions that require the manipulation of complex equations.
The Math Test also draws on Additional Topics in Math, including the geometry and trigonometry most relevant to college and career readiness.
The SAT Essay asks you to use your reading, analysis, and writing skills.
• It’s optional—but some schools will require it. Get College SAT Essay policies.
• You have 50 minutes to complete your essay, 25 minutes more than the required essay on the old SAT.
• You won’t be asked to agree or disagree with a position on a topic or to write about your personal experience.
The SAT Test is scored on a scaled score of 200 – 800. SAT Test date does not affect test score of candidate. A candidate P scoring 400 on a given test date will have same merit as another candidate Q scoring 400 on another test date. However, to distinguish between candidates scoring similar marks a percentile score is supplied. A 60 percentile means you did better than remaining 60% of the test takers.
You can take SAT test on any schedule date at your location. Colleges and Scholarship providers requires that your score should be sent by College Board to them. You can ask College Board to send SAT Score Report to related institutions.
SAT ID Requirement
On a SAT test day you will need to furnish your ID to appear for the test. Without a valid ID you won’t be able to write SAT. Following given SAT ID Requirements
• Be a valid (unexpired) photo ID that is government-issued or issued by the school that you currently attend. School IDs from the prior school year are valid through December of the current calendar year. (For example, school IDs from 2015-16 can be used through December 31, 2016.)
• Be an original, physical document (not photocopied or electronic).
• Contain your full, legal name exactly as it appears on your Admission Ticket, including the order of the names.
• Present a recent recognizable photograph that clearly matches both your appearance on test day and the photo on your Admission Ticket.
• Be in good condition, with clearly legible English language text and a clearly visible photograph.
Acceptable ID Examples to show SAT Examiner
• Government-issued driver's license or non-driver ID card
• Official school-produced student ID card from the school you currently attend
• Government-issued passport or U.S. Global Entry identification card
• Government-issued military or national identification card
• SAT Student ID Form must be prepared by the school you currently attend or a notary, if home-schooled.
On the test day
If you are curious about the test day, you may like to watch this simulator:
However, all you need to know about test day procedures is available at:
After the test
Approximately 10-13 days after you take the test, your SAT scores for the multiple choice sections will be released in a password-protected area of your SAT account in collegeboard.org. If you also took the Essay, that will become available around 16-18 days after the test.
The test fee entitles you to one score report, plus up to four official score reports that College Board will send directly to the institutions you designated when you registered. For each institution you select after the test, you will have to pay a fee.
You can request additional scores online from your SAT account at collegeboard.org.
The SAT scores are valid for 5 years.